Dealer Terms and Requirements
Storefront: All stores applying to be a HAMSKEA dealer must have a legitimate business license and a storefront or website selling outdoor gear. Storefronts must have set hours in which they are open for customers. Proof of license or storefront must be provided if requested by HAMSKEA Archery Solutions.
Dealer Approval: All dealers requesting to sell HAMSKEA products must go through an approval process that may take up to 3 weeks. You will receive a dealer welcome letter after approval outlining the following terms. Your submittal of the dealer application also reflects your acceptance of the terms below.
Payment Terms: HAMSKEA Archery may assign terms of ‘Charge Before Ship’ to all new dealers. Per HAMSKEA’s discretion and approval, ‘Net 30’ may be assigned to accounts in good standing. Please note that Net 30 terms will be revoked if a pattern of late payments is established. HAMSKEA will do its best to accommodate special billing instructions, such as emailing invoices, mailing invoices, or other special requests. All shipments will have a copy of the invoice in the package. Missing special accommodation instructions does not alter NET 30 terms in any way.
Late Payment Fees: Late invoice payments will be charged a $25 late fee plus a 2% finance charge that will be billed monthly on any outstanding balance.
Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP): We have a strict MAP policy to ensure our dealers have an equal opportunity to succeed. By signing this agreement, you certify that you have read our MAP policy. We enforce this policy in order for both our Pro Shops and online retailers to succeed without either having an advantage over the other. By placing your first order with us, you agree that you will follow this MAP policy and not sell HAMSKEA products below the designated MAP price. Dealers and retailers who choose not to follow this MAP policy will not go unnoticed and will be contacted to resolve the issue. If we find that the issue has not been resolved after our first contact, we reserve the right to terminate this dealer agreement.
Freight/Shipping: All orders will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail or UPS. Vendor will be responsible for all shipping costs unless otherwise specified in written agreement with HAMSKEA Archery Solutions LLC. Please let us know if you have a freight account number or account we may ship under.
Warranty: HAMSKEA Archery Solutions LLC limited lifetime warranty covers all mechanical failures, manufacturing defects, and workmanship defects excluding any repair or replacement of products with normal wear and/or obvious abuse. For warranty questions or claims, please contact us at email@example.com prior to sending back any items. A Return Authorization (RA) number will be assigned to your claim which will help us track your claim once received. Warranty claims will be assessed on an individual basis. A brief description of the claim must be included with the returned item. HAMSKEA Archery Solutions LLC will ship the item back to you free of charge. All returns must be fully insured and traceable. If an item arrives damaged or is lost, it is the customer/dealer’s responsibility to file a freight claim with the carrier for reimbursement. Send to the following address: HAMSKEA Archery Solutions Attn: Returns/Warranty 5969 Iris Pkwy, Unit A Frederick, CO
Returns/Exchanges: You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, items must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. A 15% restocking fee may apply. To return your item, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a Return Authorization (RA) number that will be unique to your return. You must mark your return shipping package with the RA number clearly identified on the outside along with your return address. Please note that the same guidelines as outlined in the Warranty section will apply.
Refunds: Refunds will be applied as credits to your account to be used at a later date.
Other: Any other terms or conditions not expressly defined in this document, are not valid unless both the Vendor’s agent and HAMSKEA Archery agree to those terms in writing.
HAMSKEA Archery Solutions – Policy
Minimum Advertised Price (MAP)
HAMSKEA Archery Solutions LLC (hereinafter referred to HAMSKEA) recognizes that our success is tied to the success of our network of select authorized dealers. We have worked hard to establish our company and brand with our dealer network and have invested significant time and resources in doing so. Our dealers deliver excellent customer service and this is a direct reflection of HAMSKEA. We want to protect the value our dealer base adds to our products, while at the same time discouraging price-based advertising that would be detrimental to our dealer’s service and support efforts. As a result, HAMSKEA has unilaterally established this Minimum Advertised Price Policy.
HAMSKEA, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to discontinue doing business with any reseller that advertises any product(s) covered by this MAP Policy at a price lower than MAP.
- The MAP Policy applies to all advertisements of MAP Products in any and all media, including but not limited to internet sites, social media sites, apps, online marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon, any other electronic media, flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, television, radio and public signage.
- This MAP Policy applies to any activity which HAMSKEA determines, in its sole discretion, is designed or intended to circumvent the intent of this MAP Policy, such as solicitations for ‘group purchases’ and the like.
- HAMSKEA may permit resellers to advertise MAP Products at prices lower than the MAP retail price. In such events, HAMSKEA reserves the right to modify or suspend the MAP retail price with respect to the affected products for a specified period of time by providing advance written notice to all resellers of such changes.
- If a dealer with multiple store locations violates the MAP Policy at any one store location or on any associated website, then HAMSKEA will consider this to be a violation by the dealer.
- HAMSKEA reserves the right to cancel any pending orders, restrict future orders, or suspend dealer accounts if HAMSKEA reasonably believes:
- A dealer has violated the provisions of this policy; or
- A dealer intends to violate this policy.
- HAMSKEA’s MAP Policy Administrator is solely responsible for determining whether a violation of the MAP Policy has occurred, as well as determining appropriate sanctions.
- Typical Sanctions are as follows:
- 1st Offense: A minimum of a written notification (via email) and/or phone call notifying the reseller of the specific offense. The reseller has 24 business hours to make the correction for internet or electronic violations. Print ads must be correct upon the next scheduled ad.
- 2nd Offense: Termination of reseller privileges for purchasing HAMSKEA products directly from HAMSKEA and representing HAMSKEA products as a certified HAMSKEA reseller. This also applies to any resellers buying from our distributors.
- HAMSKEA monitors the advertised prices of dealers, either directly or via the use of 3rd party agencies or tools. Dealers are expected to provide reasonable cooperation in any HAMSKEA investigations regarding possible MAP Policy violations. Hindering, obstructing, delaying, or otherwise failing to cooperate with a HAMSKEA MAP Policy investigation is a violation of this MAP Policy.
- The MAP Policy will be enforced by HAMSKEA in its sole discretion and without notice. Dealers, distributors, resellers, have no right to enforce the MAP Policy. Violations of this policy may result in any of the aforementioned sanctions up to and including termination of our business relationship, as well as any available remedies at law. All questions related to this MAP Policy should be directed to email@example.com.
- Typical Sanctions are as follows:
Hamskea Archery Solutions reserves the right to change pricing and product specifications at any time without notification.