1. Hamskea Archery Solutions Dealers must be an established archery or sporting goods retail store and have normal business hours.
2. Dealership requires a minimum opening order of $200.00.
3. Tax Identification Number: Dealer must provide Hamskea Archery Solutions with a copy of their Sales Tax Certificate or Federal Tax Identification Number.
4. Payment: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex, Prepaid, PayPal or Certified Check.
5. Freight Policy: Merchandise is shipped by UPS ground or USPS from Frederick, Colorado 80504. Freight costs are on the buyer. To receive tracking information please provide an e-mail address.
6. All dealers must sign a personal guarantee for payment of all debts and obligations of your account with Hamskea Archery Solutions.
1. All return requests must be made within 30 days of receiving the product.
2. All item(s) must be returned in the original packaging and condition as shipped to you. Once an item has been used or installed it cannot be returned.
3. The customer/dealer is responsible for all return freight charges on merchandise.
4. All return instructions must be followed through in a timely manner (within 21 days) or there will be a loss in credit for the item(s).
5. All merchandise must be returned to the location specified in the return instructions e-mail.
6. All return shipments must be fully insured and traceable. If an item arrives damaged, it is the customer/dealer’s responsibility to file a freight claim with the carrier for reimbursement. Hamskea Archery Solutions cannot issue a credit and the return will be closed.
7. Returns shipped USPS will NOT be accepted.
8. There will be a 15% restocking fee on the returned item(s).
9. If the conditions in section 6 are not met, then you will not receive any credit for the return.
All Hamskea Archery Solutions products carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Any warranty claim must be authorized by our office through the Contact Us page of our internet website.
Limited Lifetime Warranty and Claims
HAMSKEA Archery Solutions L.L.C limited lifetime warranty covers all product mechanical failures, manufacturing defects, workmanship defects, and excludes any normal wear items and obvious abuse.
HAMSKEA Archery Solutions L.L.C is not liable for loss or damage of the product. For warranty questions or claims, please contact us at email@example.com prior to sending back any items.
A Return Merchandise Authority (RMA) number will be assigned to your claim which will help us track your claim once received. Warranty claims will be assessed on an individual basis. A brief description of the claim must be included with the returned item. HAMSKEA Archery Solutions L.L.C will ship the item back to you free of charge. Shipping to HAMSKEA Archery Solutions L.L.C is the customer’s responsibility.
Hamskea Archery Solutions has a strict Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) policy to ensure our dealers have an equal opportunity to succeed. You will find MAP in the pricing list provided once your shop is approved as a Hamskea dealer. We enforce this policy in order for both our Pro Shops and online retailers to succeed without either having an advantage over the other. By placing your first order with us, you agree that you will follow this MAP policy and not advertise Hamskea products below the designated MAP price online or in a sales ad.
Dealers and retailers who choose not to follow this MAP policy will not go unnoticed and will be contacted to resolve the issue. If we find that the issue has not been resolved after our first contact, we reserve the right to terminate this dealer agreement.
If you learn of any dealer or retailer that is breaking our MAP policy, please let us know so we may take steps to correct the issue. We appreciate any help that our dealers can offer in this matter.
Hamskea Archery Solutions reserves the right to change pricing and product specifications at any time without notification.