HAMSKEA Archery Solutions – Policy
Minimum Advertised Price (MAP)
HAMSKEA Archery Solutions LLC (hereinafter referred to HAMSKEA) recognizes that our success is tied to the success of our network of select authorized dealers. We have worked hard to establish our company and brand with our dealer network and have invested significant time and resources in doing so. Our dealers deliver excellent customer service and this is a direct reflection of HAMSKEA. We want to protect the value our dealer base adds to our products, while at the same time discouraging price-based advertising that would be detrimental to our dealer’s service and support efforts. As a result, HAMSKEA has unilaterally established this Minimum Advertised Price Policy.
HAMSKEA, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to discontinue doing business with any reseller that advertises any product(s) covered by this MAP Policy at a price lower than MAP.
- The MAP Policy applies to all advertisements of MAP Products in any and all media, including but not limited to internet sites, social media sites, apps, online marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon, any other electronic media, flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, television, radio and public signage.
- This MAP Policy applies to any activity which HAMSKEA determines, in its sole discretion, is designed or intended to circumvent the intent of this MAP Policy, such as solicitations for ‘group purchases’ and the like.
- HAMSKEA may permit resellers to advertise MAP Products at prices lower than the MAP retail price. In such events, HAMSKEA reserves the right to modify or suspend the MAP retail price with respect to the affected products for a specified period of time by providing advance written notice to all resellers of such changes.
- If a dealer with multiple store locations violates the MAP Policy at any one store location or on any associated website, then HAMSKEA will consider this to be a violation by the dealer.
- HAMSKEA reserves the right to cancel any pending orders, restrict future orders, or suspend dealer accounts if HAMSKEA reasonably believes:
- A dealer has violated the provisions of this policy; or
- A dealer intends to violate this policy.
- HAMSKEA’s MAP Policy Administrator is solely responsible for determining whether a violation of the MAP Policy has occurred, as well as determining appropriate sanctions.
- Typical Sanctions are as follows:
- 1st Offense: A minimum of a written notification (via email) and/or phone call notifying the reseller of the specific offense. The reseller has 24 business hours to make the correction for internet or electronic violations. Print ads must be correct upon the next scheduled ad.
- 2nd Offense: Termination of reseller privileges for purchasing HAMSKEA products directly from HAMSKEA and representing HAMSKEA products as a certified HAMSKEA reseller. This also applies to any resellers buying from our distributors.
- HAMSKEA monitors the advertised prices of dealers, either directly or via the use of 3rd party agencies or tools. Dealers are expected to provide reasonable cooperation in any HAMSKEA investigations regarding possible MAP Policy violations. Hindering, obstructing, delaying, or otherwise failing to cooperate with a HAMSKEA MAP Policy investigation is a violation of this MAP Policy.
- The MAP Policy will be enforced by HAMSKEA in its sole discretion and without notice. Dealers, distributors, resellers, have no right to enforce the MAP Policy. Violations of this policy may result in any of the aforementioned sanctions up to and including termination of our business relationship, as well as any available remedies at law. All questions related to this MAP Policy should be directed to email@example.com.
- Typical Sanctions are as follows: