(If your rest already utilizes a cord clamp you will first need to remove it before installing the Easy Glide Cord Tensioner.)
1. Starting with your activation cord tied around the bow limb, take the loose end of the cord and thread it through the O-Ring.
2. Next thread 6” of activation cord through the hole in the Easy Glide plate furthest from the O-Ring notches.
3. Thread 4” of the activation cord through the Limb Dampening Coil Spring.
4. Thread the activation cord through the hole in the Easy Glide Plate closest to the O-Ring notches.
5. Pull the excess slack of the activation cord through the system keeping the Easy Glide 2” from the Limb Dampening Coil Spring.
6. Tie a knot in the loose end of the activation cord right under the Easy Glide Plate to prevent the cord from pulling back through. Trim the excess material after the knot and melt the cut end to prevent fraying over time.
7. To put tension on the cord, slide the Easy Glide Plate down the cord towards the limb until there is enough tension to pull the launcher all the way down and stretch the Limb Dampening Coil Spring 1/8”. The angular pressure will hold the Easy Glide Plate in place and put tension on the activation cord.
8. Finish securing the plate in place by sliding the O-Ring over the plate and into the notches in the Easy Glide Plate.
Making Adjustments to Your Rest Placement or Cord Tension:
- Slide the O-Ring off of the Easy Glide Plate and down the activation cord.
- Flatten the Easy Glide Plate by placing pressure on the end closest to the O-Ring notches to relieve angular pressure and slide up the cord towards the Limb Dampening Spring.
- Once you have made the needed adjustments, slide the Easy Glide Plate back down the cord adding the needed tension and secure the O-Ring in the notches of the Easy Glide Plate.
Launcher in the down position for normal use.
Launcher in the up position for tuning purposes.