G-Flex™ Ultra Narrow Arrow Rest Launcher (.174 Prong Width)
Great for field or FITA shooters shooting extremely small diameter arrows. Can be used in a fixed blade, fall-away, or limb actuated arrow rest configurations.
With the serious competitive archer in mind, the G-Flex launcher contains elements that are tournament tested and podium proven. Made of durable composite material, the G-Flex launcher is a lighter weight option that won’t rust or hold bends like spring-steel launchers. No matter the weather, you can be confident that your launcher will be consistent even after a season’s worth of abuse. Featuring our patent-pending Gradient Flex Technology, the launcher has added strength where needed while still offering ultimate forgiveness at the shot. The thicker base eliminates the need for a backer plate when being used on a limb driven rest as well as eliminating the stress fractures at the mounting surface common on fixed blade rests. From the thick rigid base, the launcher tapers down to a thinner profile at the arrow riding surface that is able to flex with the arrow during the shot. With the launcher being able to flex with the arrow during the shot, it absorbs the added pressure preventing the arrow from pushing itself away from the launcher causing inconsistencies. The G-Flex launcher features a standard spacing two-hole mounting design that is compatible with today’s most popular arrow rests while also featuring our Self-Centering Technology. By pairing tapered mounting holes with flush fit screws, we were able to increase the contact area of the mounting screw while also creating a centering system that will give you a consistent repeatable launcher position. With multiple sizes to choose from, these launchers can be used with limb driven, cable fall-away, or fixed blade configuration arrow rests.
- Durable composite material
- Reduces launcher oscillation and recovers quicker
- Not as sensitive to temperature changes
- Lighter weight than steel blades
- Gradient Flex Technology
- Thick Base
- Eliminates the need for a backer plate when shooting in Limb Driven.
- Eliminates stress fractures common with spring steel launchers
- Thinner Flex Zone
- Allows the launcher to work with the arrow and not against it by flexing at the arrow nodes during the shot.
- Counteracts any shooter flaws that could be put into the shot.
- Self-Centering Technology
- Standard two-hole spacing to fit the majority of rests on the market.
- Flush-fit screws pair up with the tapered mounting holes for increased mounting surface area and a repeatable launcher position.
- Thick Base